Infrastructure is a backbone of development: power lines deliver energy to homes and businesses; pipes provide clean water to drink; roads, railways, and bridges connect communities; and internet connectivity fosters new digital economies. Sustainable infrastructure has the power to bolster the economic growth, resilience, health, and environments of entire nations. We support our clients – governments, private investors, and institutions – to develop inclusive and sustainable infrastructure in emerging markets.
• We channel capital into infrastructure development. We develop innovative financing structures and platforms that combine public and private sources of blended capital towards infrastructure projects.
• We support more efficient use of infrastructure assets. We advise private utility companies and parastatals on organizational change and restructuring to enhance productivity and improve service to customers.
• We create strategies for inclusive and sustainable infrastructure. Through rigorous research, analysis, and stakeholder engagement with partners and engineering experts, we help our clients build strategies at regional, national, and local levels that align partner incentives and optimize benefits for both economies and communities.
Sustainable infrastructure has the power to bolster the economic growth, resilience, health, and environments of entire nations. We support our clients - governments, private investors, and institutions - to develop inclusive and sustainable infrastructure in African markets.
Enabling access to affordable energy is a catalyst, not only for economic growth, but for the development of many other services, such as health, education, and transport. Although efforts to increase global access to energy are expanding, we are still some way from meeting the Sustainable Development Goal No. 7 – universal access to modern energy – by 2030. As advisors, we help our clients unlocks solutions that increase the supply of economically viable, environmentally sustainable, socially equitable energy.
• We design evidence-based strategies for our clients to help them enter/grow their energy access product portfolio in emerging markets.
• We help Governments and ecosystem players to evaluate policies and recommend new ones to create a conducive marketplace for energy access.
• We conduct deep user research, using human centered design practices, to understand different facets of the energy challenge at the end-user level
• We help investors place the right bets in a fast moving energy landscape.
• We engage as learning partners for large energy related programs, helping our clients track progress, measure efficiency and ultimately evaluate and maximize social impact
• We develop thought leadership to help propel the ecosystem by providing both insights into the energy access market today and projections on opportunities in the future.
• We help our clients in the energy and white goods industry, to enter and navigate the clean energy space.